Old 27-08-2007, 10:35 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] nobody@junk.min.net is offline

Default Any new ideas to get rid of moles?

In . com, on 08/26/07
at 03:12 PM, said:

My battle with moles in my lawn has continued for about 5 years. I have
not tried too many products and my best weapon against moles has been a
spring loaded trap which drives 2 sets of prongs (about 4 prongs) down
into a tunnel when a mole is under the trap. I kill about 2 moles each
summer with these spring loaded traps but I still get moles in my lawn
the next summer.

Rat snakes eat moles.

Alan

Posted using registered MR/2 ICE Newsreader #564 and eComStation 1.21