Old 28-08-2007, 01:01 AM posted to rec.gardens
Charles[_1_] Charles[_1_] is offline

Default Another Bee Bites the Dust

On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 20:31:12 GMT, Charles
wrote:

I have a pond, so they can get water there if they're thirsty. there
are flowers all around, so they can get nectar.

this one insisted on drinking from my Coke can.

glad I heard her before I drank her.

Addendum. I had turned the Coke can upside down, but it tipped and
the Coke ran out. I checked later and the bee was not in the can, nor
was it on the ground. So it may have tasted the dust, but it didn't
bite it, which is good, we need bees. Just not in my drink.