Old 28-08-2007, 01:08 AM posted to rec.gardens
Charles[_1_] Charles[_1_] is offline

Default Lawn care tools

On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 09:18:20 -0700, Javier wrote:

Next year I will be taking care of the lawn rather than using a local
lawn services, I simply can't afford it any more. Besides my lawn
mower, edge trimmer and leaf blower are there any other tools that I
need in order to keep my lawn healthy? I leave in North Eastern, NJ.

Javier

The comments in the thread are interesting, particularly about the
size of typical lawns. I'm in So. Cal, I timed my lawn mowing one
time. From getting off the sofa to back on the sofa, five minutes. I
didn't edge that time.

I use a battery mower, really like it, I have a personal problem with
small gas engines, especially ones that don't start immediately. Just
got a battery string trimmer that I can edge with.

Now I need a battery operated grass puller to get the grass out of the
flower beds.