Old 28-08-2007, 03:05 AM posted to rec.gardens
Manelli Family[_3_] Manelli Family[_3_] is offline

Default Any new ideas to get rid of moles?

"John Bachman" wrote in message

Moles eat grubs. Get rid of the grubs and the moles will move on to
annoy your neighbors.

In our area (NH) the primary grubs are Japanese Beetles and Milky
Spore eliminates them nicely. No JB grubs and no moles for 7 years
now from one inoculation of Milky Spore.

I saw Milky Spore at the store but there was no mention to use it on lawns
or garden soil. Do you make some kind of drench?