Old 27-08-2007, 09:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default :-((Off we go again :-((

On 27/8/07 19:17, in article ,
"Steve Wolstenholme" wrote:

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 18:50:55 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

On 27/8/07 17:20, in article
,
"Steve Wolstenholme" wrote:
snip

I haven't noticed anything. I must have all the trouble starters
filtered.

Steve

Not if you're replying to Mike Crowe you haven't. He stirs up trouble on
every group he posts to and it's my belief he gets off on it. The posts he
has made in this thread he has started are a perfect example. He's in most
peoples' kill files so the only way he can get attention is to try to
encourage others to fight and argue and for the unwary to respond to him.
He's a vile piece of work.

I have never noticed any trouble from Mike other than an occasional
reasonable disagreement. Certainly nothing I would use a kill filter
on.

Steve

Then you are particularly unobservant. Your good luck.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk