Old 28-08-2007, 03:35 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
SuE SuE is offline

Default Home Depot ...........

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 21:19:30 GMT, "Gene Schurg"
wrote:

On the other hand when I travel I do make a point to visit growers in the
town I'm visiting on business or vacation. I have a small colapsible
carryon bag that I take with me for plants to come home. No grower has
everything in his/her inventory online. Those wierd and in small quantity
plants are real treasures to find at these places.

Good growing,
Gene

Years ago John traveled for/with IBM. Suit - White Shirt- Tie -
Uptight etc. We were in Chicago - Great Orchid Territory - We were
spoiled. But when he had to go to CA he took his "totes" zip carry
on. One time he came back with is 2 suiter (hard sided Samsonite)
checked and the carry on bulging. Seems he had packed what clothing
he could in the totes and packed the rest around the great finds from
one of the Paph houses in Malibu. Yes, his suit was rolled up and
stuffed in the "totes bag."

You have to be an Orchidholic to understand the reasoning. No one in
his office did.
SuE