Old 28-08-2007, 07:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Cerumen[_3_] Cerumen[_3_] is offline

Default :-((Off we go again :-((

"Steve Wolstenholme" wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 21:27:57 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

I have never noticed any trouble from Mike other than an occasional
reasonable disagreement. Certainly nothing I would use a kill filter
on.

Steve

Then you are particularly unobservant. Your good luck.

Not really unobservant. As I said "never noticed". I don't read
messages of no interest to me. Perhaps many of Mike falls into that
group.

I seem not to see any from him either and I have no memory of his name but
maybe he is filtered out or as you I haven't bothered to download any
threads he has contributed to as I'm selective in what I mark to read later.

--
Chris, West Cork, Ireland.
Festina lente