Old 28-08-2007, 01:35 PM posted to uk.business.agriculture,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,uk.environment.conservation,uk.rec.gardening
John M. John M. is offline

Default Climate Change: The return of Swampy........

On Aug 27, 10:02 pm, "Jim Webster"
wrote:
"BAC" wrote in message

Didn't 'Pete' sometimes post under the name 'Jim Webster', too? Hence you
could stick to your own name and still be posting as 'Pete'. A cunning and
economical plan, what?

yep pete posts under anyones name but his own. Sad that someone should be so
afraid to stands up for what he believes in

Do we really have any notion of what he/she/it "believes in"? I
thought he/she/it was a fanatical ARist until I saw one of his/her/its
posts offering to shoot the dogs of foxhunters breaking the law. He/
she/it also seems happy with seal hunting as long as it by bona fide
Eskimos.