Old 28-08-2007, 06:32 PM
Fartcat Fartcat is offline
Registered User

Unhappy Any hope for my 40 year old Cypress?

My garden is flanked by a number of evergreens, including Leylandii and Cypress, which were planted back in the 60s.

Last year one of our Leylandii completely died. We had it cut out, by the guy who trims them each year.

I'm now really concerned as the same seems to be happening to my 20ft Cypress and, to a lesser extent, to my 35ft Cypress planted a few feet from the stump of the Leylandii.

Is there anything I can do to save them, they're considerably more attractive than the neighbours!!

Any help would be gratefully received.

Cheers