Old 28-08-2007, 08:23 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Manelli Family[_3_] Manelli Family[_3_] is offline

Default Home Depot ...........

"SuE" wrote in message
You have to be an Orchidholic to understand the reasoning. No one in
his office did.

I may start checking online Orchid sellers and see what's involved in
purchasing some plants that way. But here again, this is a hobby for those
with nice incomes. That limits some of us to how many plants we can afford
to buy. Aside from the money I also like to get plants young and small and
have the pleasure of watching them grow while others want a mature plant
ready to flower.