Old 28-08-2007, 03:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Gazing from the window......

On 28/8/07 15:46, in article
, "Cat(h)"
wrote:

On Aug 28, 12:49 pm, Sacha wrote:
On 28/8/07 12:00, in article , "Peter"

wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
this morning, I found myself idly thinking of what I would do to alter or
add to our garden, if I could. I really love it as it is so it's no big
deal but I think the one thing I'd *really* like is a stream meandering
through it. We have water just under the surface all around us, so it's
quite irritating not to have any ON the surface! ;-)
What would everyone else add, alter, take away, assuming money was no
object?

Her indoors?

Add, take away? Plant? ;-))

I'm an incurable romantic, I plump for "add". What I would love to
add to my garden is 1) a roof on my half built shed (inherited from
previous owner) (this will happen in due course) and 2) a permanent
warm golden globe (I hear they call it "sun") in a permanent blue sky
with a permanent 25 degree temp during the summer.

Cat(h)

Oh come on - now you're getting into miracle territory. ;-)

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk