Old 28-08-2007, 04:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Gazing from the window......

On 28/8/07 16:37, in article
, "Cat(h)"
wrote:

On Aug 28, 4:29 pm, Sacha wrote:

You said money no object. I reckon with enough money, it should be
possible to get Ireland tugged down the Atlantic a few hundred
kilometres south. Sure, don't they build palmtree and world-shaped
islands in Dubai?

You'd need a very long rope....

Hmmm.. I can see you are one of these people for whom the glass is
always half empty.

No, you can see I'm an optimist by nature - I do admit the possibility of a
rope. ;-)

Cat(h) (oh, and I'd take out all those weeds which have crept up on me
with the wet weather)

Now you *are* into miracles!

Oh, I'm hoping to get back on top. The fight is merciless, but dry
week ends only. Many centuries ago, they used to have that kind of
rules for wars.

Cat(h)

Same here - the convolvulus is rampant this year, particularly.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk