Old 29-08-2007, 12:47 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Clark[_2_] Clark[_2_] is offline

Default Still going back and forth with Sears

Steveo wrote:
"Clark" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"Clark" wrote:
Not patient man Jacko?

Hello Clark

It's on topic so carry on. (can you still return it?)

Yup, thirty more days, but because I "admitted" to hitting a stick
with the thing they want the Sears repair guy out to look at it
first, to make sure the mowing of the stick did not damage the
mowing deck in such a way that it hinders the deck level height
adjustment.

Clark

Watch out that 'thirty more days' doesn't string you past your no
return date eventually. I'd try the 'come and get this junk out of my
garage' approach now if you hate it that much. (just sayin)

You should like -new- gear, no?

If they offer a new mower that works as it should, Kathy and I will be
happy, did I mention the V twin engine sounds like a motorcycle when you
start it up?
Great now everybody in the group knows why I wanna keep it... ;-)

Clark