Old 28-08-2007, 10:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Gazing from the window......

On 28/8/07 18:23, in article , "David
(Normandy)" wrote:

What would everyone else add, alter, take away, assuming money was no
object?

--
Sacha

I'd add a "gardener"! There aren't enough hours in the day at the moment to
do everything, so the weeds have taken over the veg plot again. The
courgettes are the size of sub-marines. The runner beans have run to big
stringy pods. There are still potatoes in the ground waiting to be dug up,
the rows lost amongst weeds.

David.

A gardener is more than fair, IMO because sometimes busy-ness, creaky bones,
encroaching age etc need a bit of a helping hand. ;-)
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk