Old 29-08-2007, 03:41 AM posted to alt.bitterness,misc.rural,rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Disillusionment Of A Tree Grower

In article ,
(Way Back Jack) wrote:

So I planted 1,000 trees over an eight-year period, and then Ronny
Reagan said that trees cause pollution. Apparently, a University of
Helsinki study confirmed this assertion in finding that trees,
especially conifers, release volative organic compounds that pollute.
In addition, they release NOX which contributes to smog.

I'm not getting into a ****ing contest with those who disagree; hell,
I ain't a scientist anyway. But there is no doubting the fact that
trees use copious amts. of H2O which, we are remineded, is in short
supply for an ever-growing world population.

For all his good Irish jokes Ray-gun was no scientist either. Not to
worry, trees clean particulate matter out of the air and provide us with
clean water.
--
FB - FFF

Billy

Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.
- Bob Marley