Old 29-08-2007, 07:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Swallows

"Hugh Jampton" wrote in message
On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 22:52:39 +0100, Sacha wrote:

We saw a couple of dozen sitting on the wires as we went out to dinner
tonight. ;-(

Yep ! Lots of them sitting on the wires here (Lincolnshire).

Soon be - Bah Humbug - I *hate* Christmas time I suppose :-(
--
Regards,

Hugh Jampton

Do what we are doing. Go away for Christmas and the New Year :-)

No Christmas Shopping, taking everyone with us. :-)

No decorations. We are cruising so the ship does all that :-)

No cooking. All done on board by professional chefs. :-)

Christmas Presents? Vouchers of the person's choice. Garden Vouchers. Book
Tokens, Argos, etc, etc Easy to pack, like in the Christmas Card :-))

Empty house over Christmas? No, we have friends from a different part of the
country to House Sit, Garden/Greenhouse sit and Pet Sit all in one go. 3
Bedrooms so they bring their family to the seaside for Christmas and the New
Year, all we have to do is make sure the Freezer is stocked, ..... not
tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo difficult :-)

We will get a tree in for them and put some decorations up but they have
said don't bother.

It's great to have friends :-)

Mike

Reunion Bournemouth August/September 2007 FULL. WAIT LIST OPERATING
www.rneba.org.uk to find your ex-Greenie mess mates
www.iowtours.com for all ex-Service Reunions. More being added daily