Old 29-08-2007, 11:49 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Clark[_2_] Clark[_2_] is offline

Default A post NOT about my mower but about pine trees and new grass.

Steveo wrote:
"Clark" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"Clark" wrote:
I was told by my neighbor that in both cases with grass and moss,
I should just lime the heck out of my property.
He has told me that he has limed the heck out of his property ( we
have lots of pine trees ) and it worked for him.
I'm assuming he is right, and the new grass at $40.00 a bag times 5
is dying even with allot of water.

put it this way I read the bag and it ain't working...

Eggs?

Clark

Have you tried a soil analysis?

Oh god no.
you want me to trust real people and real analysis, instead of
trusting people in a newsgroup, maybe a million miles away, that I
don't even really know?
I just know I have lots of pine trees, the lime treatment seems to
be working for neighbor, so?

Clark

It sounds like you will need lime. (why test it?)

Carry on.

Yes Sir !
:-)

Clark