Old 29-08-2007, 08:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Swallows

On 28/8/07 23:50, in article , "Hugh
Jampton" wrote:

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 22:52:39 +0100, Sacha wrote:

We saw a couple of dozen sitting on the wires as we went out to dinner
tonight. ;-(

Yep ! Lots of them sitting on the wires here (Lincolnshire).

Soon be - Bah Humbug - I *hate* Christmas time I suppose :-(

I love Christmas and this year is the baby grand daughter's first, followed
almost immediately by her birthday, so it's even more special. We like to
go out and see what's blooming in the garden usually but will be away this
year so won't be able to do that. We'll do it on New Year's Day which is
another milestone we like to check out.
But it's been such a rotten summer that it seems too early for it to be
fading already.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk