Old 02-04-2003, 08:56 PM
Gary Woods

Default HOW MANY WHEELBARROWS ARE SOLD IN THE U.S

"bnd777" wrote:

Not too many I reckon
Since most USA gardens simply do not receive the kind of attention UK ones
get

Many of us buy those big-wheeled plywood carts, because they're better
suited to carrying the huge excess of material grown and used in the
typical gigantic garden in the USA.
Hey, I'm willing to work with the stereotypes, even if I loathe SUVs.
Seriously, my cart finally gave up the ghost, much like the 1-horse shay.
Pretty much everything on it is worn out, after only 27 years of hard use,
and replacing all the wood at least a couple of times. I'm pretty annoyed
with such shoddy construction, but I've bought another, currently in its
two cartons in the front hall, awaiting assembly.
Let me hasten to add that I only have one shed.

Cheers!