Old 29-08-2007, 04:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default :-((Off we go again :-((

On 28 Aug, 21:50, "Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)"
wrote:
Please don't forget me in the list of the many people with whom you have had
serious quarrels. Mike Crowe is just a harmless buffoon but you and the
advice you give are downright dangerous.

giggle You didn't like me telling you that I had found you in a Sex
Forum where people were telling each others their life experience
stories. That's why you don't like me. As for advice, what advices?!
You have never given any but give the usual response "I don't know,
but someone here will help you soon I'm sure". Great advice indeed
Rupert - and that's not your name. And as for Mike he is certainly
friendlier and funnier than you will ever be. Calling him what you
have just done - well, you still have Alan Holmes as a friend ... who
am I trying to convince here?! LOL!!