Old 29-08-2007, 09:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea@googlemail.com is offline

Default :-((Off we go again :-((

On Aug 29, 5:18 pm, Sally Thompson
wrote:
On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 15:51:43 +0100, Alan Holmes wrote
(in article ):

"Sacha" wrote in message
.uk...
On 27/8/07 19:21, in article
m, "La Puce"
wrote:

On 27 Aug, 18:50, Sacha wrote:
Not if you're replying to Mike Crowe you haven't. He stirs up trouble
on
every group he posts to and it's my belief he gets off on it. The posts
he
has made in this thread he has started are a perfect example. He's in
most
peoples' kill files so the only way he can get attention is to try to
encourage others to fight and argue and for the unwary to respond to
him.
He's a vile piece of work.

snip usual diatribe from Puce

Well, I'd rather be friend with the real folks around here and with
Mike Crowe anytime. Note that I've never had quarells with anybody but
you. This surely is telling.

It's very telling, Puce. It's telling us that you wouldn't recognise
truth
if it bit you. I'm the only person you've fallen out with here? Good
lord
above.

She cannot fall out with me cos I killfiled La Puke a long time ago!

Me too! I think it is possible that Puce thinks that because Sacha is one of
the few who takes the time and trouble to reply, that everyone else is in
agreement with her (Puce, not Sacha). The opposite is far more likely. There
are only two people on urg in my killfile (not that I expect anyone else to
be interested) and the other one is Mike Crowe. Life is a lot sweeter since
I did that.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Burne-Jones/William Morris window in Shropshire church with conservation

Hi Sally, how are you? Poor dear Sacha, she will always have a
problem with certain people, why? Simply because she has such expert
knowledge and what she doesn't know, she will readily ask Ray, and she
will also acknowledge that he is the provider of the information.
Rock on Sacha - we love you.

Judith