Old 29-08-2007, 04:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Genetic variations - Dendrobium Stunning x Lusty - flowers

They're huge! How'd they grow so fast?
"John Varigos" wrote in message
m...
Dave

You can see the same variation in one litter of puppies. Seeing we are
posting photos of cats, here's some for dog lovers. These have been
keeping Barb and me busy for the last 8 weeks. For some cute video clips
check out my kennel site http://cheborgkennels.piczo.com/?cr=6&rfm=y under
"" My pics".
John

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
Last weekend was our Spring Show. In taking my pics, I suddenly realised
that
two very different flowers carried the same tag. Then I found a third.
All
with the same exhibitor number. I talked to him at the end of the show.
He
assured me they all came out of the same flask.

This first posting shows the floral variation. There was also noticeable
variation in growth habit (following posting), but nowhere near as
extreme as in
the blooms.
Dave Gillingham