Old 29-08-2007, 10:34 PM posted to rec.gardens
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default Another Bee Bites the Dust

Leon Fisk wrote in
:

I use nothing, wait 30-60 minutes and it is virtually gone.

Lucky you. I got stung by a teeny little sweat bee this spring and ended
up on steroids for an arm that was swollen from wrist to armpit and half-
way 'round the circumferance -- and still swelling three days later.

I used Plantain in it immediately and although it helped with the sting, it
did nothing to stop the reaction. Well... wait... I *hope* that was an
unstopped reaction or I'd hate to see a full-blown one.