Old 30-08-2007, 01:25 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Mulch around bushes

How about posting some nice, clear digital pictures, including some closeups
at a site like www.photobucket.com ? It's free. Then, post the links here so
we can check out the pictures. In addition, you could have prints made and
take them to a real garden center and ask them. Your landscaper made a
statement which MAY be true for some plants, but certainly not for all of
them.

"Javier" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm in Teaneck, NJ. I don't yet know the types of bushes, this is all
new to me. Are there any sites that can help me figure out the type of
bushes that I have?

Javier

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Javier" wrote in message
ps.com...
My old landscaper told me that adding mulch around my bushes would
kill the bushes. Is this correct? After five years I need to add more
soil to the area where my bushes are (near my patio) as the rain has
washed a good amount of it away. Should I just add soil and forget
about the mulch?

Thank you,

Javier

What kinds of bushes, and where do you live?