Old 01-09-2007, 03:25 AM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Let's Unite Against Jews and Mongrels!

Ann

What is a troll?
Email me privatly if you like

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

"Ann" wrote in message
"symplastless" expounded:

How about we unite and legalize growing commercial hemp in the USA. How
about we unite and stop logging National Forest: See what I mean when I
say
logging.
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/SOUND/

How about we unite and allow farmers to grow commercial hemp for all of
the
benefits of the plant.

How about we untite of something positive like the latter.

Please delete rec.gardens from your replies if you're going to play
with trolls.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts