Old 30-08-2007, 03:55 AM posted to alt.bitterness,misc.rural,rec.gardens
Sheldon[_1_] Sheldon[_1_] is offline

Default Disillusionment Of A Tree Grower

On Aug 28, 4:48?pm, (Way Back Jack) wrote:
So I planted 1,000 trees over an eight-year period, and then Ronny
Reagan said that trees cause pollution. Apparently, a University of
Helsinki study confirmed this assertion in finding that trees,
especially conifers, release volative organic compounds that pollute.
In addition, they release NOX which contributes to smog.

I'm not getting into a ****ing contest with those who disagree; hell,
I ain't a scientist anyway. But there is no doubting the fact that
trees use copious amts. of H2O which, we are remineded, is in short
supply for an ever-growing world population.

Actually the quantity of water on planet Earth has always been the
same since the planet's creation, only thing chnes is where water
resides... I suppose if an astronaut takes a leak and jetisons it into
space well than some small amount of water is lost... but I believe
the astronauts bring back all the water they bring into space, in fact
I'm pretty certain that the astonaut's **** is recycled, many times..
just like here on Earth. If somehow there was a way for water to
escape this planet all life on Earth would have long ago ceased to
exist.