Old 30-08-2007, 06:08 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Joint compound as fertilizer/conditioner

In article ,
Ann wrote:

"D. Staples" expounded:

"Ann" wrote in message
.. .
"symplastless" expounded:

Please take your little war out of rec.gardens. We don't care.

You should care, that a so called tree biologist fraud posts here.

I don't pay the slightest attention to him other than to post
corrections when he veers into areas I am more knowledgable.

Staples has an ego problem that precludes civility.
--
FB - FFF

Billy

Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.
- Bob Marley