Old 30-08-2007, 06:27 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Let's Unite Against Jews and Mongrels!

In article ,
Ann wrote:

"symplastless" expounded:

How about we unite and legalize growing commercial hemp in the USA. How
about we unite and stop logging National Forest: See what I mean when I say
logging.
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/SOUND/

How about we unite and allow farmers to grow commercial hemp for all of the
benefits of the plant.

How about we untite of something positive like the latter.

Please delete rec.gardens from your replies if you're going to play
with trolls.

We all come from Africa. We are all the same specie. We are all animals
and we are descended from animals. Most importantly, we are about to
erase ourselves from the planet after only a million years of existence
and 7,000 years of civilization.
--
FB - FFF

Billy

Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.
- Bob Marley