Old 30-08-2007, 08:37 AM posted to aus.gardens
David Hare-Scott David Hare-Scott is offline

Default Planting now

What are you planting now? And what is your climate?

East coast NSW OZ (warm temperate, late winter). I am not planting yet due
to the possibilty of a late frost. I have all my summer seedlings in trays
in a plastic hot house ready to go in about 2 weeks. I have 48 cultivars in
trays mostly veges but some flowers.

Right now I am picking asparagus, broccoli, cabbage, peas, several letuces
and leafy greens, leeks, colards, kale. Waiting for strawberrys and
artichokes.

David