Old 29-08-2007, 09:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea@googlemail.com is offline

Default :-((Off we go again :-((

On Aug 29, 4:30 pm, La Puce wrote:
On 29 Aug, 00:26, Sacha wrote:
I'm the only person you've fallen out with here? Good lord

above.

I've fallen out with nobody here Sacha. I've had quarells with you and
you alone. The rest are discussions. I've met many urglers too - I've
even answered to two emails today. Now, ask yourself why they don't
post on this forum but contact me via email? You're so deluded, it's
painful - but it gives us something to laugh at.

Nor true, my dear, you have fallen out with me bigtime. Can't we just
ignore those who we don't like for whatever reason? Lets stick to
gardening. Sacha has a vast knowledge and I profit from that.

Judith