Old 30-08-2007, 04:27 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] peter.who99@hotmail.invalid.com is offline

Default Best Lawn I ever had

On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 11:38:31 -0700, Bookworm
wrote:

I try to take a lot of care with my lawns and weed & feed as the book
says. I always seem to end up with burned grass due to useless bloody
applicator machines.

A neighbour, who doesnt take any care of his lawns, called a company
called 'Greenthumb' in and they treated his lawn. Looks ten times
better than mine.

I must say I totally agree - we have now had four visits from them.
They have really turned round our two lawns. On the first visit I
told the guy that I was thinking of digging up our front lawn because
I could not see a blade of grass in all the dandelions and moss and
other weeds - he looked at it and said there was nothing that could
not be fixed!

A fantastic improvement to both lawns and I also thoroughly recommend.

(I have no relationship with them other than as a user).

Pete
Stockport