Old 30-08-2007, 06:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default :-((Off we go again :-((

"La Puce" wrote in message
On 29 Aug, 00:26, Sacha wrote:
I'm the only person you've fallen out with here? Good lord
above.

I've fallen out with nobody here Sacha. I've had quarells with you and
you alone.

Rubbish! You and I have quarrelled regularly as you have also done with
some of the experts who no longer bother to post here and they left saying
it was because of you and your nasty ways.

The rest are discussions. I've met many urglers too - I've
even answered to two emails today. Now, ask yourself why they don't
post on this forum but contact me via email?

No one would believe that. That comment is so overdone and old hat and
unbelievable that even cyber kiddies don't bother to use it any more.