Old 30-08-2007, 03:17 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Gareee© Gareee© is offline

Default Old posts popping up?

"Gill Passman" wrote in message
Gareee© wrote:
I checked the date I actually sent the post, because the topic has been
dead for over a month, and it was almost 2 months old.

If I'm correct in my theory you sent the reply in June......probably
around the 28th......there appears to be a glitch but ongoing discussions
never hurt....however old the original post is/was....

Yeah, but that's literally a (exactly) 2 month old post, and the topic was a
little "warm" but died off and was buried. I just didn't want to dredge up
an old controversial issue.

Gareee
(Gary Tabar Jr.)