Old 30-08-2007, 02:56 PM posted to aus.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Planting now

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
What are you planting now? And what is your climate?

East coast NSW OZ (warm temperate, late winter). I am not planting yet
due
to the possibilty of a late frost.

Wise man given the stinker we got last year in October.

I have all my summer seedlings in trays
in a plastic hot house ready to go in about 2 weeks. I have 48 cultivars
in
trays mostly veges but some flowers.

You've been very busy!

Right now I am picking asparagus, broccoli, cabbage, peas, several letuces
and leafy greens, leeks, colards, kale. Waiting for strawberrys and
artichokes.

Waht are collards? I've seen references to them but never come across them