Old 30-08-2007, 02:59 PM posted to aus.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Planting now

"Chookie" wrote in message
In article ,
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

What are you planting now? And what is your climate?

Planted some Painted Lady beans today to make up for all the peas that
never
came up :-(

Didn't you have trouble with Scarlet Runners last year?

PLanted punnets of tomatoes, chillies, eggplant and capsicum, and perilla.
Will put them in my mini-greenhouse to encourage early germination.

And I crawled around the back yard pulling up bindies :-/

Front yard has heaps more bindies...

I have lots of lemons. Silver beet and beetroot are doing well.

Our beetroot was a total failure this year :-((