Old 30-08-2007, 10:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
BAC BAC is offline

Default :-((Off we go again :-((

"La Puce" wrote in message
On 29 Aug, 00:26, Sacha wrote:
I'm the only person you've fallen out with here? Good lord
above.

snip

The rest are discussions. I've met many urglers too - I've
even answered to two emails today. Now, ask yourself why they don't
post on this forum but contact me via email?

No one would believe that. That comment is so overdone and old hat and
unbelievable that even cyber kiddies don't bother to use it any more.

Just because a comment may be misused and overdone, it doesn't follow that
it is always false. A few years back, when I was on the receiving end of the
rougher side of Janet's tongue, for having disagreed with her over something
(can't remember what), I received several unsolicited e-mails of 'support'
from urglers, who chose to keep out of the discussion on the open forum. I
didn't mention it at the time, because, frankly, 'flames' don't bother me,
and I didn't want to embarrass them, but it's true nonetheless.

Hence it is possible IMO that Helene may well have 'supporters' who choose
to remain anonymous. It takes all sorts, you know, and the fact you clearly
can't stand her doesn't mean everybody else does, too.