Old 30-08-2007, 11:34 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default :-((Off we go again :-((

On 30/8/07 10:23, in article ,
"BAC" wrote:

snip

Hence it is possible IMO that Helene may well have 'supporters' who choose
to remain anonymous. It takes all sorts, you know, and the fact you clearly
can't stand her doesn't mean everybody else does, too.

Whether she has supporters or not, she's caused lots of trouble and
suspicion in the past with her claims that people email her anti other group
members. Then she threatens to disclose those emails if she has a fall out
with the 'supporters'! It's a tired old game we've seen from her far too
often and it's done deliberately to divide the group and create dissent.
And if one of her supporters is a man who thinks hitting women is a good
idea, all I can say is they deserve each other.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk