Old 30-08-2007, 01:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
BAC BAC is offline

Default :-((Off we go again :-((

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 30/8/07 10:23, in article ,
"BAC" wrote:

snip

Hence it is possible IMO that Helene may well have 'supporters' who
choose
to remain anonymous. It takes all sorts, you know, and the fact you
clearly
can't stand her doesn't mean everybody else does, too.

Whether she has supporters or not, she's caused lots of trouble and
suspicion in the past with her claims that people email her anti other
group
members.

Obviously, neither of us knows whether anyone e-mails her in connection with
other group members (unless we're in the Secret Police), my response was to
Fran's implied assertion that any such claims are false, which, speaking
from experience, is not necessarily the case.

Then she threatens to disclose those emails if she has a fall out
with the 'supporters'! It's a tired old game we've seen from her far too
often and it's done deliberately to divide the group and create dissent.

If she does receive unsolicited e-mails of support, that's hardly her fault.
Granted, if someone has e-mailed her privately, it's obvious he/she doesn't
want his/her views on the matter exposed on the group, and one would
normally respect that, I think. If she has been acting maliciously, as you
suggest (and I'm not in a position to say whether she has or has not)
wouldn't the most effective response be to simply ignore such remarks and
not rise to the bait?

And if one of her supporters is a man who thinks hitting women is a good
idea, all I can say is they deserve each other.

I have no idea who or what you are referring to, there, so cannot comment,
except to say anyone advocating unmerited physical violence to anyone,
regardless of gender, is barking up the wrong tree, in my view. Unless doing
so humourously, as in quoting the old "Women, dogs and walnut trees, the
more you beats them, the better they be's" rhyme, perhaps :-)