Old 30-08-2007, 02:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default :-((Off we go again :-((

On 30 Aug, 11:34, Sacha wrote:
Whether she has supporters or not, she's caused lots of trouble and
suspicion in the past with her claims that people email her anti other group
members. Then she threatens to disclose those emails if she has a fall out
with the 'supporters'!

What?! Judith wrote to me via email when I was having trouble with
Janet Barrowcloth. Then she 'turned' against me because she realised
that I wouldn't give a fig for her 'friendship' nor would I listen to
her patronising and boring rubbish. I'm quite peculiar with whom I let
into my life Mrs Hubbard.

So please, don't you go piggy backing the ozzy loon who has endangered
the life of her husband for having assaulted some woman, and PLEASE
stop encouraging any other worms currently crawling out from under
rocks. These are the people we never see gardening posts from but when
the shit hits the fan you can be sure they'll be there. Why do you
need that crap Sacha Hubbard?! Why do you need to fight and scheme and
be nasty on a regular basis. Do you take some meds or something?!
Surely you don't have pmt still, do you?!