Old 30-08-2007, 02:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gill Matthews Gill Matthews is offline

Default Blight Resistant Tomatoes

In article ,
says...
Having had Tomato Blight this year like I've never had it before, I searched
the Internet for any sign of blight resistant tomatoes. Some sites say there
isn't such a thing while others say there is and some offer seeds.

I have grown a variety of tomatoes this year and have had some blight on them.
Santa and gardeners delight more or less written off, Sweet million and first
in the field not too bad some salvageable cropping, Ferline and Konig humbert
pretty much untouched. Konig Humbert was from the heritage seed library and
confirms my opinion that we need to conserve geneic diversity in our food crops

Gill M
--

addy gill[at]pcservicesreading[dot]co[dot]uk