Old 30-08-2007, 02:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default :-((Off we go again :-((

On 29 Aug, 21:25, Sacha wrote:
However, if everyone kill
files her she can go on giving the garbage information she's just given
Judith Lea re planting Oleanders outdoors in hideously low winter
temperatures and keeping them wet!

You cow! You utter, hidious uggly cow!!! Show us now where I've told
Judith to do this?! Keeping them wet?? Keeping nerium outside in low
winter temperatures?! Please show us where I said this.

URG's reputation is well above that
level and it would be nice to keep it that way.

It's all in your head. It is nice here, especially when you're on
holidays.