Old 02-04-2003, 09:44 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Potassium Permanganate question

"Lee Brouillet" wrote in message
snip
Be very, very careful with this stuff. If you're prone to making contact
with stuff when you play with it, wear rubber gloves. If you get it on

your
skin, have some peroxide right there to apply to your skin, or be prepared
to look like strong tea until your skin flakes off. It will permanently
stain clothes and most other stuff it comes in contact with. It can be

very
scary stuff, but it's also very useful. I finally got over my fear of the
stuff last year . . .it has too many benefits not to use.

snip

OK, my interest is peaked...what is this stuff?

BV.