Old 30-08-2007, 03:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default :-((Off we go again :-((

On 30/8/07 15:04, in article , "BAC"
wrote:

"Uncle Marvo" wrote in message
, I, Marvo, say :

I have no idea who or what you are referring to, there, so cannot
comment, except to say anyone advocating unmerited physical violence
to anyone, regardless of gender, is barking up the wrong tree, in my
view. Unless doing so humourously, as in quoting the old "Women, dogs
and walnut trees, the more you beats them, the better they be's"
rhyme, perhaps :-)

I don't think it works with dogs

I suspect it's equally ineffective with all three ...

Actually,, I've always wondered why it's supposed to work with walnut trees.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk