Old 30-08-2007, 04:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default :-((Off we go again :-((

On 30 Aug, 16:32, "BAC" wrote:

I used to think that they beat walnut trees to make walnut whips, but that
was a very long time ago ...

My oldest son used to think that choc bars grew on trees. What a
coincidence ) I had to burst his bubble and ask his childminder to
tell him that every time I used to pick him up she used to throw a
choc bar at the bottom of the tree saying it was my doing because he
had been a good boy, and I talked to trees ... Took him ages to
beleive us.