Old 30-08-2007, 05:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Cat(h) Cat(h) is offline

Default :-((Off we go again :-((

On Aug 30, 4:44 pm, "FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

True. Usenet is a funny place. I can still be surprised at times by the
number of nutters there are lurking on Usenet.

Snip

So, why feed them?
The occasional bitch fests which errupt around these parts reflect
very poorly on *all* who partake. They are extraordinarily tiresome,
and are best kept out of and ignored. Certain combinations of people
turning up on a UKRG thread now cause me to stop reading - because I
know a row is afoot, and I don't come here for rows.
This is *only* usenet. The killfile is your best friend. And if
people must respond in the name of correcting misleading gardening
advice - lest a cataclysm might ensue if they don't - why can't they
address the incorrect advice, ignore the incorrect advice giver's
jibes, and pocket their own ad-hominems?

Cat(h)