Old 30-08-2007, 05:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default :-((Off we go again :-((

On 30 Aug, 16:18, "JennyC" wrote:
"BAC" wrote
Hence it is possible IMO that Helene may well have 'supporters' who choose
to remain anonymous. It takes all sorts, you know, and the fact you
clearly can't stand her doesn't mean everybody else does, too.

And even some not anonymous ones :~))

I knew you were one from an 'all sorts' lot you ;o)) And why not ...
the world is made of all sorts indeed, wouldn't be going around if
there weren't, but thanks to Trevor, Uncle, John, Marilyn, Shazzbat,
Rusty, Alistair, Paul, Selene ... and others, you know who you are
innit, to have contributed to my sanity. Bless you for being from that
rare 'all sorts' lot. Sweet indeed.