Old 30-08-2007, 05:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default :-((Off we go again :-((

"La Puce" wrote in message

So please, don't you go piggy backing the ozzy loon who has endangered
the life of her husband for having assaulted some woman,

What a delightful capacity you have to get any and all facts mangled almost
beyond recognition.

If you want to refer to me then do try to spell it correctly. That should
be "Aussie loon", or, alternatively "Ozzie loon" (but the latter is more
often used by those who are less literate).

And just to set you straight on my husband - neither he (nor I) have ever
assaulted anyone in our lives, either male or female. I never put his life
in danger. He, solely because he knew the attempted murderer in an entirely
proper and correct work relationship, inadvertently and blamelessly put my
life and that of our offspring in danger. This endangerment to myself and
offspring was due solely to the means by which this person tried to murder
my husband. If the attempted murderer had chosen a more effective means of
attempting the murder, then only my husband's life would have been at risk.
The person who tried to murder my husband was initially just obssessively
fixated on certain individuals. He then began to become increasingly
vengeful and abusive and less and less grounded in reality. He then started
stalking a number of people including my husband and then he really tipped
over the edge. He is still in gaol. He has lost his career, his assets and
his family. His future is bleak as he will never be able to be employed
again in his chosen field as he would never pass the police records checks.
he will be forever doomed to wroking in low paid scut work. Poor, silly
sod.

It has all the elements needed to be a modern fable for those with sense
enough to learn from his destructive behaviour patterns.