Old 30-08-2007, 06:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary[_9_] Mary[_9_] is offline

Default Alan J Holmes and Alan Holmes are the same person

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 18:31:50 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

On 30/8/07 17:49, in article ,
"Mary" wrote:
snip

YOU are, "Alan Holmes" also a troll and a pervert.

And you are a coward, hiding behind a false identity to slur someone.

It's not a slur, it's the TRUTH. And sometimes the truth hurts.

I don't believe people like you.

You must be very stupid if you don't believe the evidence I've provided.
I haven't made ANY of it up, it's ALL from the Google archives and
anyone can view it.

But if you wish to support the troll, pervert and now liar that's your
choice, but watch you don't get tarred with the same brush...