Old 30-08-2007, 06:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Alan J Holmes and Alan Holmes are the same person

On 30/8/07 18:46, in article ,
"Mary" wrote:

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 18:31:50 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

On 30/8/07 17:49, in article
,
"Mary" wrote:
snip

YOU are, "Alan Holmes" also a troll and a pervert.

And you are a coward, hiding behind a false identity to slur someone.

It's not a slur, it's the TRUTH. And sometimes the truth hurts.

I don't believe people like you.

You must be very stupid if you don't believe the evidence I've provided.
I haven't made ANY of it up, it's ALL from the Google archives and
anyone can view it.

But if you wish to support the troll, pervert and now liar that's your
choice, but watch you don't get tarred with the same brush...

Listen to me and take this on board. What people do on THIS group affects
me. What people do on OTHER groups is nothing to do with me or this group.
Unless someone commits murder or harms a child, I am NOT INTERESTED in what
they do as consenting adults in their own time on other groups. Got it?
That's it.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk