Old 30-08-2007, 07:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Alan J Holmes and Alan Holmes are the same person

On 30/8/07 19:06, in article ,
"Mary" wrote:

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 18:38:17 +0100, Anne Jackson
wrote:

The message from Mary contains these words:

YOU are, "Alan Holmes" also a troll and a pervert.

Who cares? I mean who REALLY cares, apart from yourself?

If you read the Google archives, you'll see for yourself that many
people care.

Nothing to do with this group. Sort it out among yourselves or shut up.

What if he does the same to children?

What if he doesn't?

What if he hangs
around in chatrooms pretending to be a child?

What if you get proof of that and then do something about it, rather than
bringing it to a group that has *nothing* to do with it? What if you hang
around in chatrooms (and newsgroups) libelling other people and get sued for
it?

Anyone who can send dirty emails to strangers is VERY disturbed in my
opinion.

If you got them, complain to his ISP. If you didn't, it's nothing to do with
you.

The pervert should've been reported to the police.

I think you should be reported to the police for harassment. If Alan does
something illegal then report him. Until then, you appear to be getting
some very weird buzz out of this yourself.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk